La Historia de esos días

La Historia de esos días

Toma de posesión Miguel Barbosa Medios de Comunicac Luis Ortega

Llegamos a las 400 mil visitas

29 de diciembre de 2013

Notification

Agriculture, Land Reform & Rural Development
NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Our Ref: PHIL WOOLEY
Email: phil.wooly@safrica.com
Phone: +2778-0282839
Attn:
After my official enquiry from the foreign trade office of chambers of
commerce &industry here in Johannesburg South Africa, I decided to contact
you but I did not disclose the intention to anyone else because of the
delicate nature of the project and I decided to look for someone for
assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of
US$22,500.000.00 to your country within the next few days.
Please, I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I work with
the (Department of Agriculture, Land Reform &Rural Development) in
Johannesburg. I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose
identity we can use to transfer this sum of money. But at this moment, I
am constrained to issue more details about this profitable business
investment until I get your response by email.
This fund accrued from over inflated contract executed by the foreign
contractors, through our private connections. The fund is presently
waiting to be remitted from a commercial bank in South Africa.
By the virtue of my positions as a civil servant in my country, I cannot
acquire this money in my name. Because as high placed civil servant, I am
not allowed by the civil service code of conduct to own or operate bank
accounts outside of our shores. On the other hand, it is not safe for us
to keep the money due to security reason. I have decided to look for an
overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of
this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this email.
My proposal is that after you received the fund, it would be shared as
follows: 40% to you as the commission for your co-operation and assistance
in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 60% belongs to me. You
will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits
your account in your country. Since our objective is to invest the money
in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help us
with advices and direction on investing into profitable ventures in your
country.
All we need to do is to give you an approval from the ministry and you can
email the approval to the paying bank to facilitate the processing and
transfer of the contract fund into any of your nominated bank account. If
you are interested and capable, I request you to forward your proposal
details to my private email address (phil.wooly@safrica.com) to enable me
contact you for further discussion.
Phil
www.agrinc.gov.za

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario